InsureSign Virtual Printer - Mac
- Download the Mac version - Navigate to http://my.insuresign.com, login, and click on the Account link from the menu on the left and then on the My Preferences tab. Scroll down to the bottom under Optional Downloads you will see the Download Mac OS X Version link.
- Put the InsureSign app in your desired location, usually the Application folder.
- Create a new PDF Printing Workflow.
- Open any application you can print from and go to File > Print.Click on the PDF dropdown in the lower left corner.
- Select Edit Menu... at the bottom.
- Click on the + button in the lower right.
- Browse for the InsureSign application, Press Open and then OK.
- To print to InsureSign, open a file, click File > Print, click the PDF dropdown in the lower left and select InsureSign.
- When running InsureSign for the first time you will need to log in with the email and password you set when signing up for InsureSign.
- The InsureSign web interface is http://my.insuresign.com
When you run InsureSign you may get a message like: InsureSign is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it? We are a trusted developer with Apple and you can just press "Open" to run InsureSign.